CISCO IT Essentials covers fundamental computer and career skills for entry-level IT jobs. The IT Essentials course includes hands-on labs that provide practical experience to prepare you for enterprise networking. Simulation tools help you hone your troubleshooting skills and practice what you learn.
- Develop working knowledge of how computers and mobile devices operate.
- Identify common security threats and vulnerabilities like malware, phishing, spoofing and social engineering.
- Apply skills and procedures to install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, mobile devices, and software.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
IT Essentials is ideal for students seeking entry-level IT positions in companies, government agencies, educational institutions, or service providers, or to work for themselves.
Career pathways include: IT/technical support, field service technician, help desk technician, network support technician, and more.
Certification: CompTIA A+