CCNP Routing and Switching builds on the CCNA curriculum with in-depth study of advanced routing and switching for converged voice, video, and data enterprise networks. The CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum consists of three: ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT.
- Develop an in-depth understanding and theoretical knowledge of advanced routing and switching.
- Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime.
- Practice what you learn using real equipment, and get immediate feedback on your work through quizzes and tests.
- Prepare for the workplace with collaborative projects and presentations.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
CCNP Routing and Switching builds the knowledge and practical experience to design and support complex enterprise networks in a real-world environment. Designed for college and university students or experienced IT professionals who want to advance their careers.
Career pathways include: network engineer, systems engineer, network support engineer, network administrator, systems integrator and more.
Certification: Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching